Each day is a new adventure

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

3 Weeks Old

Today was a day of backward steps.  Tayden moved back to his isolette because he was getting a little too cold in the open air crib.  When I arrived at the hospital this afternoon he had just had a pretty big episode where they had to intervene more than they have before.  They had to put the oxygen mask on him and give him some extra help.  We didn't hold him today because he was so exhausted that the he was sleeping really hard.  We did hold Brooklyn for over two hours and she didn't have any problems.  She was awake and looking around for a long time and even went to town on her pacifier for several minutes.  It is so hard to believe that they have already been here for three weeks.  It has been the best three weeks of my life, but the most stressful at the same time.  I hate it when they struggle and have trouble.  I wish I could intercede on their behalf and fight the fight for them so that they have a break, but I know that God is already doing that for them.   

0 comments: